In My Mailbox (ONE)  

Posted by: Karla

In My Mailbox was started by The Story Siren. It’s where I post all the books I got, whether I bought/borrowed/received, that week.

This is my first IMM so,lets get started!

Borrowed From Library:

FarFromYouLisaSchroeder index m chasingbrooklyn 48309772 44629906cover

Far From You by Lisa Schroeder

Jerk California by Jonathan Friesen

Street Pharm by Allison Van Diepen

Chasing Brooklyn by Lisa Schroeder

(500) Days of Summer(DVD)

Whatever Works(DVD)

All About Steve(DVD)

Borrowed From Friend:

secret_circle_1

The Secret Circle: The Initiation and The Captive Part I by LJ Smith (Borrowed from Kylie :))

That all I got this week. What did you get in you mailbox?

Karla

This entry was posted on Sunday, April 11, 2010 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment