We The Kings - We'll Be A Dream  

Posted by: Karla

Okay, so I don't know if any of you follow me on twitter, but yesterday I tweeted about the new music video from We the Kings. Today it premiered and I really like it. They all look great and Demi looks really pretty. I don't understand why people have to hate on the fact that they did a duet together. The song is amazing! Take a look and Take a listen.




This kinda has to do with this because I told my brother that this would be a good senior song but he never told anyone. I would like this as my senior song, but I still need two years :). Now they have a song about being trees mountain and something else.

Karla

This entry was posted on Thursday, April 22, 2010 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment